|Chief Organizer||TOKYO OUTDOOR ADVERTISING ASSOCIATION|
|Co-Organizer||Tokyo Metropolitan Government
Federation of All Japan Out-door Advertising Associations
Eastern Regional Outdoor Advertising Consortium
10 AM～5 PM
|Venue||West Halls 2, West Exhibition Hall,
Tokyo Big Site (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)
3-11-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo
|Display materials||General commercial products such as supplies, materials, tools, and work vehicles needed for preparing and erecting signs & displays|
|Number of displays||350|
Exhibition essential points
|Stand fees||\345,600 per display (inc. 8% consumption tax) for non-affiliated parties
\313,200 (inc. 8% consumption tax) for association members and supporting members
|Size of Stand||3.0 m with, 3.0 m depth, and 2.7 m height (9.0 m2)|
|Stand decor||The Organizer will supply the following:
1. Display partition panel and parapet (Paper hanging)
2. Company name sign (22.5 cm height, 180 cm length)
3. Parapet rear lighting (2 × FL40W)
4. 1 display stand (180 cm opening, 90 cm depth, & 74 cm height)
5. 1 folding chair
* 4 & 5 shall be supplied to only those who request them. Other required display materials shall be the responsibility of the displaying company.
|Electricity||The Organizer will set up the main electrical supply. After the exhibition our office will invoice exhibiting companies for work involved in setting up a breaker switch and individually consumed electricity. Displaying companies shall also pay for any fees involved in setting up electricity supply within their own display.
* Main electrical set up fee and consumed electricity fee (100V -200V calculated separately, although the unit of measure will be the same.)
|About an application||Please complete the “exhibition application form and exhibition agreement consent document”and send it by FAX to (03-3626-2255). Please add you company seal, official stamp, or authorised signature to the application form. Following receipt of your application, the organisers will confirm your acceptance as an exhibitor.|
|Cancellation of participation||If an exhibitor cancels their participation in the exhibition after they have been accepted, the following penalty charges will apply:
|Exhibitors qualifications||– Exhibitors have to provide products and services that fit the purpose and theme of the exhibition organizer.
– The organizer reserves the right to judge and limit the amount and scope of exhibitors’ products and services for the exhibition.
– In the case of joint exhibitors, exhibitors must apply for at least one booth per exhibitor. The organisers will not permit two exhibitors to share a booth.
+Please read the exhibition terms and conditions on the back of the exhibition application form.
|Application deadline||Wednesday, May 31, 2017|
|2 PM – , Monday, June 26, 2017
The hall: Tokyo big site conference building, conference room no. 102
|Payment deadline||Thursday, July 27, 2017|
|Deadline for submission
of application forms
|Thursday, July 27, 2017|
|Seting-up timetable||Basic decor: 1 AM – 9 AM, Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Display decor: 9 AM – 7 PM, Tuesday, August 29 2017
Display products: 9 AM – 8 PM, Wednesday, August 30, 2017
|Dismantling timetable||Display products: 5 PM – 7 PM, Saturday, September 2, 2017
Decor related: 7 PM – 9 PM, Saturday, September 2, 2017
Additional notes for foreign exhibitors
1.The Organizer has sole discretion to allocate to the Exhibitor an appropriate space taking into account the date of application for the space and the nature of the spacerequested.
|Special notice for overseas exhibitors||1.The Exhibitor should have at least one staff member who can communicate in Japanese at all times at the Stand.
2.The Organizer requires 50000 Japanese Yen (plus consumption tax) per stand as a deposit.The Organizer will refund this on the last day of the show.