Exhibit GuidanceWe have already closed application for Sign & Display Show 2007.
Information on the next show will be available on this site around April 2008.
|Chief Sponsor||TOKYO OUTDOOR ADVERTISING ASSOCIATION|
|Co-sponsors||Tokyo Metropolitan Government
Federation of All Japan Out-door Advertising Associations
Eastern Regional Outdoor Advertising Consortium
|Venue||West Halls 3 & 4, West Exhibition Hall, Tokyo Big Site (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)
3-21-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo
|Display materials||General commercial products such as supplies, materials, tools, and work vehicles needed for preparing and erecting signs & displays|
|Number of displays||400|
|Display fees||\304,500 per display (inc. consumption tax) for non-affiliated parties
\273,000 (inc. consumption tax) for association members and supporting members
|Display area||3.0 m entrance, 3.0 m depth, and 2.7 m height (9.0 m2)|
|Display decor||The sponsor will supply the following:
1. Display partition panel and parapet (Paper hanging)
2. Company name sign (22.5 cm height, 180 cm length)
3. Parapet rear lighting (2 × FL40W)
4. 1 display stand (180 cm opening, 90 cm depth, & 74 cm height)
5. 1 folding chair
* 4 & 5 shall be supplied to only those who request them. Other required display materials shall be the responsibility of the displaying company.
|Electricity||The sponsor will set up the main electrical supply. After the exhibition our office will invoice exhibiting companies for work involved in setting up a breaker switch and individually consumed electricity. Displaying companies shall also pay for any fees involved in setting up electricity supply within their own display.
* Main electrical set up fee and consumed electricity fee (100V -200V calculated separately, although the unit of measure will be the same.)
|Set up schedule||Basic decor: 1 AM - 9 AM, Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Display decor: 9 AM - 7 PM, Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Display products: 9 AM - 8 PM, Wednesday, August 27, 2008
|Dismantling schedule||Display products: 5 PM - 7 PM, Saturday, August 30, 2008
Decor related: 7 PM - 9 PM, Saturday, August 30, 2008
|Set up and dismantling
|The venue might have weight restrictions during set up and dismantling, so please contact the administration office for details. Please note that entry is allowable for trucks weighing up to 4.5 t, and the maximum weight of the truck and load combined must not exceed 10 t.|